Welcome to the Aircraft Registration home page. For further information on all the services provided please choose one of the options on the left.
The Aircraft Registration Section of the TCICAA is responsible for maintaining:
- The TCI Register of Civil Aircraft
- The TCI Register of Aircraft Mortgages
- The Registers of Births, Deaths and Missing Persons on TCI Registered Aircraft
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring compliance with the legislative requirements for minimum levels of insurance on aircraft
- Provision of information and statistics from the registers and the databases used to support them
The process of determining an acceptable basis which is in compliance with the AN(OT)O 2013 and OTAR Part 47 for the issue of Certificate of Registration.
This Procedure requires that before an owner/applicant can request an application form that the applicant has to beware of the Airworthiness and Operational requirements that need to be fully understood before an actual application is made. (OTAC 47-1 does not contain an application form).
The Air Navigation (Overseas Territories) Order 2013, article nos. 14, 15, 21 and 22 make direct reference to aircraft registration requirements and this is expanded in OTAR part 47.
Applicant must be aware that an enquiry or a serious application for the issue of a Certificate of Registration does not confer the right to fly.
When an Aircraft is to be removed from the TCI Register, a written request must be made to the MD TCICAA along with the appropriate fee. The request must be made by the register owner or a representative of the company to which the Aircraft is registered.